Thursday, August 28, 2014

LMS Futures: You've read the blog, now see the movie...

Link to the video here

My talk at Blackboard World was not recorded, and a few people expressed an interest in seeing it. As a substitute, I went into our new Faculty Innovations in Teaching Studio and created a 20 minute narrated version of the talk. It's a little stripped down and of course doesn't have the interaction from the presentation in Las Vegas, but I'm happy to be able to provide it for anyone interested. You can find it here at our Cinema CI site.

I have also submitted a proposal to the EDUCAUSE ELI meeting to be held next Spring in Anaheim California. If it's accepted, I'll be presenting a 15 minute "TED Style" talk on "Imagining the Post-LMS World". It will build upon some of the same information but with the intent of being more forward-looking and focusing on the opportunity to begin moving on beyond LMS.

I'll be at EDUCAUSE 2014 in Orlando next month, and I hope to make it out to OpenED in Washington DC in November - hope to see some of you at these venues so we can continue to conversation face-to-face.

Thanks again for all the comments and tweets and encouragement - much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment